SIGN ON BONUS $1000
Respond to service calls as needed. Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO® production guidelines. Communicate with crew chief to make sure all customer needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.
Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customers are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
1. Executive: Manage Customer Satisfaction
- Notify crew chief of customer needs and concerns.
- Communicate with crew chief regarding customer needs and successfully meet those needs.
- Report any complaints about the performance of services.
2. Production: Production Crew and Job Management
- Adhere to 1-4-8 job response.
- Ensure all personnel are available for emergency services as required by SERVPRO® response commitment when contacted.
- Oversee jobsite management.
- Ensure all personnel reports to jobsite as scheduled.
- Coordinate production and assign tasks to technicians.
- Confirm that staging area and equipment for each job are set up properly.
- Confirm rooms are prepared for SERVPRO® production processes.
- Ensure that all production processes follow SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order and are performed as scheduled.
- Ensure EZ Production Guidelines are followed, and quality control is maintained.
- Make certain that end-of-job/end-of-day cleanup and breakdown has been performed.
- Perform a final walk-through with customers at job completion. Re-service jobs as requested by production manager.
- Perform production processes as scheduled.
- Supervise production technicians.
- Ensure production technicians understand and follow rules for behavior and performance on the job.
- Assign tasks to production technicians and manage workflow and task completion.
- Ensure production technicians complete all jobs according to production guidelines and with excellent customer service.
- Manage job file documentation.
- Review customer applicable documentation for the job with the customer and obtain required authorizations.
- Responsible for writing scopes for each job.
- Complete all documentation for job files.
- Coach and train production technicians.
- Train production technicians on production processes, equipment maintenance, and customer relations.
- Assist production technicians in seeking all relevant certifications.
- Model professional behavior and customer relations skills.
- Willingness to travel a plus
3. Production: Jobsite/Employee Appearance
- Make sure jobsite is left with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Ensure that crew shows respect for customer’s home/property.
- Make sure employees follow SERVPRO® uniform policy.
4. Human Resources: Communication Management
- Ensure clear two-way communication with production manager.
- Keep production manager informed of job progress and issues.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with office staff.
- Keep office informed of job progress and issues.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with production technicians.
- Ensures the professional conduct of each production technician on crew, making sure conduct is supportive of the growth and development of the technician.
- Communicate clear expectations to production technicians.
- Keep production technicians informed of job progress and issues.
5. Executive: Professional and Personal Development
- Continue development of production skills and expertise of services, cleaning products and equipment.
- Participate in training activities on a regular basis.
- Complete certification through the SERVPRO® Employee Certification Training Program (ECTP) and relevant Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifications.
- Complete all relevant training programs and achieve all relevant production certifications.
- Know equipment and product directions.
- Know Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) to ensure proper usage and application.
- Know how to properly operate equipment from reading owner’s manuals and training with other team members.
- Continue development of management, team building, and leadership skills.
6. Finance: Financial and Equipment/Asset Management
- Manage and control costs of production jobs.
- All company expenses must be documented and within budget, as set forth by Franchise. All expenses outside of the budget must have prior approval of the production manager and/or owner.
- Make sure production costs are maintained at the established rate, as set forth by Franchise.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
- Protect and utilize equipment and materials, ensuring Franchise property is utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that production technicians are cleaning and maintaining vehicles, equipment, and facilities.
- Complete periodic inventory of equipment and supplies, as directed.